Dataviz helps readers see patterns in complex information
When to Use Dataviz
Dataviz is best used when you want to concentrate insights into an easily digestible format and promote them through multiple digital channels.
Lessons Learned from Creating High-Insight Dataviz
1. Develop a plan.
2. Simplify, simplify, simplify.
3. Be open to an iterative process.
4. Develop dataviz in parallel with written content, not as an afterthought.
5. Avoid the temptation to show everything.
6. Don’t simply reproduce a deck.
Interactive and Animated Graphics
Static Exhibits and Graphics
Infographics Before and After Design
Other Dataviz Examples
We Create Thought-Leadership Content That Engages Audiences in Multiple Ways
Infographic and interactive content that commands attention
Writing and Editing
Articles, reports, books, blog posts, and other written content that elevates your ideas
Experiential content like motion graphics, videos, and quizzes that deepen understanding
Pipeline development, best practices, competitive analyses, and other means to reach your content marketing goals
Selected Examples Created by Mickey Butts
- “The Most Innovative Companies: An Interactive Guide,” bcg.com
- “SEDA 2018: An Interactive Guide,” bcg.com
- “The 2018 Value Creators Rankings: 20th Anniversary Edition,” bcg.com
- “Global Payments 2018: The Interactive Edition,” bcg.com
- “The World of Luxury Shopping Will Soon Look Very Different,” bcg.com
- “The Qubits Are Coming,” bcg.com
- “Myth vs. Reality in Artificial Intelligence,” bcg.com
- “Meet the New Digital Consumer,” bcg.com
- “Why Is One-Third of the World’s Food Being Lost or Wasted?” bcg.com
- “The Competitive Advantage of Digital Champions,” bcg.com
- “What’s Powering Local Dynamos,” bcg.com
- “Digital Global Challengers Are Leapfrogging Competitors,” bcg.com
- “What’s Holding Back Artificial Intelligence,” bcg.com
- “What Digital Champions Do Differently,” bcg.com